Just the facts:
• TriCalm’s formula contains COSMEDERM-7, a compound of strontium, a naturally occurring element
found in leafy green vegetables.
• TriCalm is safe to use daily on kids and adults and is FDA-approved.
• TriCalm is non-numbing, and works on contact to provide rapid itch relief from bug bites, rashes,
sunburns, poison oak/ivy, and more. It may also help relief dry skin and eczema-related symptoms.
• TriCalm does not increase sensitivity to UV rays, so its safe to use while spending time in the sun.
• TriCalm retails for $9.49 for a 2-ounce tube.
Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of
the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received
it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I
agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My
opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media
Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.