Sunday, May 13, 2012

New FLOW

Alot has changed since Bumba is getting bigger we are trying new things and figuring that there still are some more products that we enjoy using. Bee Mine still is our staple product that we fell in love with but with that also we are still shampoo'in with Shea Moisture and using the Shea Moisture Thickening Growth Milk. Now ALSO we have been here and there using Just For Me Hair Milk shampoo& conditioner which honestly I like alot and Bumbas hair takes Super to it. I do know that alot have a issue with the ingredients but really I feel it depends on the person and they hair. I do like to stick to natural but some things I have tried that isnt all natural has been ok in her hair. The only two I have tried is B&B Castor oil & Aloe Moisturizer and Just for me spray conditioner,shampoo&conditoner all other products natural.Every week we condition &shampoo. Every other week we deep conditon.
~Happy Hair :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment