• Softcup is a greener, simpler alternative to tampons and pads that can be
worn for up to 12 hours.
• A flexible cup that’s worn internally around your cervix, Softcup works
by collecting rather than absorbing menstrual flow. Because of its
special design, one size fits almost all women.
• You won’t feel Softcup while you’re wearing it, and can enjoy
any activity, including swimming, sports, sleeping and mess-free
• Softcup is not linked to Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) and does not
cause dryness or irritation. It’s hypo-allergenic and latex-free.
• A Softcup 14-pack retails for $8 to $10; a reusable Softcup 2-pack
retails for $6.19.
Where to purchase
Find Softcup at Walmart Supercenters,
Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Kroger, Fred
Meyer, Price Rite, Shop Rite, Harris Teeter,
Wegmans, Duane Reade, Harmon, and
Raley’s, as well as online at softcup.com or
Now, that I'm a true believer of Softcup how about you become one ! 3 lucky readers will win 1 (14)pk of Softcup (U.S ONLY)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
.Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms
MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the
manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and
post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the
opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.