Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Plated ! Meals in a Box



Thai Chicken Larb Lettuce Wraps with Brown Basmati Rice-PLATED

635 calories per serving
Serving Size :2 
Time : 20-30 mins 











        Today my plated box came in I was so surprised because it came so fast I was impressed.
This box came with two full meals that feeds 2 people but it can easily feed 2-4 people if proportioned right it would work. The meal I prepared today was Thai Chicken Larb Wraps with Brown Basmati Rice let me tell you it was mmm mmmm so good! Very easy to make the meals are set and laid out for you. 
Ingredients:
3/4 cup brown rice 
1 Thai Chile 
2 tablespoons cilantro
2 shallots
1 clove garlic
1 stalk lemon grass
3/4 pound ground chicken
2 limes 
1 tablespoon fish sauce 
1 tablespoon of light brown sugar 
1/4 teaspoon sriracha

This items are sent to you in the box

Items at home :
medium pot with lid 
large skillet
whisk
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil  cups of water 
Kosher salt 
black pepper 
1 1/4






I would defiantly recommend them to any family its worth the try !!
Go ahead sign up and give it a try !! https://www.plated.com/invites/1ffd2a
use me as a referal and get two free plates

No comments:

Post a Comment