Friday, July 15, 2011

JOHNSON'S® NATURAL® Kids 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash ...&




I have been using these two products for two months now and I've got to say I am very pleased. I know alot of people say how harmful these products are but I decided on my own that since they came out with their Naturals to give it a shot. In the begining I was on a search for something to help with cradle cap and that safe on my lil bumbas hair and , that was gentle enough for her skin. My bumba has sensitive skin and her cradle cap was becoming thick paste like in the middle of her hair and I didnt want anything to strip her hair of its skin and texture. It was a def. plus because I had 2 get $3 dollars off 1 product and and target they was on sale for 2 for $8 dollars and I had a get a 1dollar off  any one of their products sooooo I got these for 1.30 cents (tax added ) Whoo hooo ! so not only was it natural  but... great grab! who would pass it up!These run usually almost $3.86  a bottle  . Testing it out : I waited to use this product until the next day, that morning I water rinsed her hair and put a small tiny drop. Yes a tiny drop and let me tell you it went a long way lathered very well and coverd the whole area of head. I particulary gave extra tlc to the middle whereas thats where her cradle cap was. Pulled it right up. :) one rinse  and it was all rinsed out. The smell is very nice a simple not to much over senting . I waited until the next day to use the 3 in 1 to see results of the shampoo. The whole day her hair kept its shine less cradle cap and wasnt dry looking. The next morning I proceeded with the 3 in 1 . Same routine cept now after the shampoo I  rinsed and then applied the 3 in 1  just a drop didnt lather as much but did the job I wasnt disppointed at all. Got the same result no dry hair kept a shine and continued to remove her cradle cap. So, I will continue to use the product with my bumba I love it ! Nice reults . I would recommend it . About the product 98% natural ingrdients ..Allerfree fragrance !  
  • ALWAYS MILD & GENTLE™

  • Paraben Free

  • Dye Free

  • No Irritating Essential Oils

  • Allergy Tested

  • Dermatologist Tested

  • Hypoallergenic

  • Naturally Low Foaming


  • They also have Head to toe fomaing body wash ,Body lotion, Kids Hand and Face foaming wash.
    Will be trying these soon ...
    Will post my review and thoughts soon!

    Check out below on ways to save on this product  !
     http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=14602&zid=yf73&nid=10&bid=07151207471217a19502817

    http://www.johnsonsbaby.com/offers

    No comments:

    Post a Comment